Join a Group and enjoy a City Overview.
Itinerary: Plaza de España, Plaza de America, Barrio Santa Cruz, the famous Calle Betis, the Plaza de Toros, the Triana Bridge, the oldest in the city, designed by Gustav Eiffel itself, Isla de la Cartuja and Guadalquivir. End of the visit to the Torre del Oro, which you have been able to contemplate along the way from unpublished angles.
Pick up at the starting point.
Panoramic view of the city by minibus.
Ticket cruise on the Guadalquivir (1 hour).
Guided tour by official Seville guide in Spanish, English and French. Other languages to consult.
Does Not Include:
Transfer to the Cruise on the Guadalquivir.
Return to the starting point.
Expenditures not specified.
Notes: Prices for children: 0-5 years Free
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 11/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Nº Departures Arrivals Start 1 9:15 a.m. 12:30 p.m. Pre-purchase time: 24 hours
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO DIGITAL SL
Information supplied by the provider
Get to know the Torre del Oro
Discover charming corners!
Cruising on the Guadalquivir
Enjoy a stroll through Seville
Other activities you may find interesting
€18 per person (including taxes)
In our tour, we are going to discover the city of ... (+See more)
€267 per person (including taxes)
Discover the city of Barcelona in one day and explore ... (+See more)