The Bandolero Shelter at Hacienda Los Horgazales
Live an authentic shoulder bag experience!
When the Bandoleros cross the Campiña to perform their misdeeds, and savor the products of the Field and the Huerta, seasoned with Oil: Señorio de Villamartin and own the Sierra de Cádiz, meet in El Cobijo, however, when they arrive they find him occupied by other people, his reaction is not made to wait and occurs THE SEQUEST.
Hours and Development.-
11.30 am.- Arrival at Los Horgazales. Visit to the Museum of the Oil Mill and Oil Tasting. Arrival of Bandits and Kidnapping. Appetizer. Lunch. Party with live performances by Bandoleros Artistic Elenco Tours. End of Party and Return.
The Gastronomy.- Based on products from the garden and traditional cuisine, composed of: Appetizers.
First and second plate. Homemade Desserts and Winery.- which includes 2 Combined per person during the End of the Holiday.
The price is per person for groups of 50 people, for other options check prices. Maximum: 400 people.
Special Gastronomy Program with specialized catering and certified by each community for Halal and Kosher services. (Consult).
Recommendations.- Comfortable clothes and boots or sports shoes.
- Price: €268 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 30/04/2018
- Date available to: 30/04/2023
- Additional information: Check availability at least 15 days in advance
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Adults without children
- Organising company: Bandoleros Tours.
Information supplied by the provider
The kidnapping begins
Dancing in the Dehesa
All prepared to Kidnap
Mooring the Kidnapped
Grazing while Kidnapping
Other activities you may find interesting
€20 per person (including taxes)
Ideal activitie for couples, family , touristic or ... (+See more)
€57 per person (including taxes)
This tour includes our Essential Tour to Emina Ribera ... (+See more)
Valbuena de Duero