Ferry Lobos Express
Lobos is considered being one of the most important nature reserves, located north of Fuerteventura. It is known for its tranquil beaches, unspoiled landscapes and seabeds.
You can visit this paradise using our boats from Corralejo that take only 15 minutes each way. We offer you more than five departures everyday, from Monday to Sunday. Being a regular authorized line, we have all the legally required licenses, authorisations and insurances.
Corralejo - Lobos Island: 10:00 | 11:00 | 12:00 | 13:00 | 15:30 | 16:30*
Lobos Island - Corralejo: 11:15 | 12:15 | 14:00 | 16:00 | 17:00 | 18:00*
* High Season
For your visit we recommend to take sun protection (cream, hat, umbrella...) comfortable shoes, food and water (there is only a small restaurant). We hope you enjoy your visit!
This activity includes:
- Return boat ticket: Corralejo – Lobos Island – Corralejo.
- Compulsory Traveler insurance.
- Port taxes.
- Price: €16 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
Oliva, La (Fuerteventura)
- Duration: 1 Day, 4 Hours,
- Date available from: 26/05/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Additional information: Daily Departures, except: 11st and 6th January, 16th July (Day of Virgin Carmen), 25th December and any possible cancelations due to bad weather conditions.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. LGBT
- Organising company: Barco Majorero
Information supplied by the provider
La Concha Beach and Lobos Island Pier
Majorero Boat on Lobos Island Pier