Game of Thrones in Seville
All Game of Thrones and Song of Ice and Fire fans know that they can not miss this walk through the Watergardens and Sunspear, the dornish palaces and gardens in HBO’s tv show, shooted at the Alcazar of Seville, all while you watch the photos and scenes in the very same place .
Our guides are so passionate about Game of Thrones as you are, so in addition of showing to you the different locations of the shooting set, they will tell you anecdotes and funny data . Besides, you will not believe how similar the real stories of the Royal Alcazar and those who built and inhabited the palace are similar to Game of Thrones.
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 11/03/2017
- Date available to: 31/08/2020
- Additional information: Not operating January 1 and 6, December 25.
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Sevilla4Real
Information supplied by the provider
Game of thrones set (Alcazar of Sevilla)
Throne room, Alcazar palace of Seville
Other activities you may find interesting
€310 per person (including taxes)
The opening of the mountain hut Cap de Llauset, in a ... (+See more)
€83 per person (including taxes)
- Visit the most emblematic of the Costa Brava places: ... (+See more)