The Complete Traditional Way of Saint James
Probably the best way to discover the north of Spain. The trip starts in the Pyrenees surrounded by mountains and deep forests, continue looking south west towards the well known Rioja wineries where Romans developed the art of making wine.
After Rioja, Castile with its endless growing fields of cereal and sunflowers greet us when passing. The Romanesque and religious expressions have their great moment going up hill over the mountains of Leon, and achieving the “Iron Cross” as a maximum for the pilgrims.
The trip finishes in Galicia, surrounded by ancestral chestnut trees, lost villages, and magical legends. The final entrance to Santiago and its lively old town full of knowledge is just the beginning of a new experience. Be a pilgrim!
. 13 nights at selected Hotels **** / Paradores (Historical & Excellence quality) with breakfast.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide cycling with the group
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Hybrid bicycles rental
- Price: €7,550 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 13 Day
- Date available from: 31/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
Information supplied by the provider
Way of Saint James