Parc National des Pyrénée & Midi D´Ossau turn around
The chance to participate in a very nice round trek around the Pyrenees, jumping from one side of the border to another without taking care of political “mugas” borders, and enjoying the harmony of the landscape. We will stay in mountain equipped huts, where we could share our experiences with other hikers crossing the Pyrenees from sea to sea along the GR-10.
A couple of days, we need to carry sleeping material in our backpacks in order to spend the night at those mountain huts. The views of the magnificent Pic du Midi d´Ossau; probably the most beautiful mountain of the whole Pyrenees range, will be looking for us.
. 7 nights at charming Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily
assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide hiking with the participants
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. “Txakolindegi” (Local winery) private and tasting visit.
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Bicycles rental.
- Price: €3,065 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 01/07/2019
- Date available to: 31/10/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
Information supplied by the provider
MIDI D´OSSAU turn around