The North-Coastal Way of Saint James at the Basque Country
A coastal route, excellent gastronomy, good reception and the feeling of being Basque are the highlights of this trip. The beauty of San Sebastian and the immersion with locals is the starting point for this authentic route.
Not only the fresh grilled fish, nor the local wines called “txakoli” may surprise you, but also the magic of an unreal building named the Bilbao Guggenheim Museum.
. 9 nights at Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Bicycles and Kayak rentals.
. Guggenheim Museum guided visit and entrance tickets
- Price: €5,227 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 9 Day
- Date available from: 31/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
Information supplied by the provider
The North-Coastal Way of Saint James
Other activities you may find interesting
€100 per person (including taxes)
Create your unique perfume from start to finish with ... (+See more)