Birdwatching in Doñana
A unique proposal to discover the environment of one of the most impressive natural spaces of the Iberian Peninsula.
Discover from the hand of nature guides specialized in bird watching, the impressive diversity of birds that in this environment you will be able to discover with your partner or with the group of friends you consider.
Agriculture and Birds are two fundamental pieces in Doñana. The enormous biodiversity of this spectacular protected area has allowed it to become one of the main destinations chosen by nature lovers in general and by bird watchers in particular. discover from the hand of the best Guides a Doñana "Unknown".
Nature / bird guide, personalized driver, transfer from Seville, mid-morning picnic, lunch with local products in Doñana.
Recommended for all ages, couples and groups of friends. Minimum two people, consult prices for 4-6 people or more numerous groups.
- Price: €275 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 05/05/2019
- Date available to: 15/09/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SAO VIAJES NATURALES
Information supplied by the provider
View of birds.
View of the activity.
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Our activities bring us astronomical knowledge and ... (+See more)