Picasso Museum Guided Tour
Discover the work of one the best artists of the twentieth century: the local Pablo Ruiz Picasso. The museum is situated in the Palace of the Counts of Buenavista, Renaissance-style building, opened to public in 2003, hiding a roman house inside.
The Cubist legacy of Picasso will be explored, and also the previous Surrealist creations. Come and see this museum, essential to know and understand the life and art production of this Spanish genius.
Tickets included: Museum Picasso
Booking beforehand is always recommendable in order to guarantee a good service and availability.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 26/03/2020
- Date available to: 30/12/2021
- Additional information: Meeting point: Pasaje de Chinitas, 11 (Málaga A Pie office) Start time: 16:30h From Wednesday to Saturday Non available Monday, Sunday, 25th December and 1st January
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: CÓRDOBA A PIE - MÁLAGA A PIE - GRANADA TOURS
Information supplied by the provider