Complete tour: Mosque, Jewish Quarter and Alcazar
Would you like to know the most important monuments of Córdoba? In this complete tour you’ll meet the Mosque-cathedral, the well-known Jewish Quarter with its Synagogue and the most typical Andalusian streets, and the Alcázar of the Christian Kings.
How did these three cultures coexist in the Islamic Córdoba? Make a journey to the past with the history of Jews, Christians and Muslims, their customs and ways of living. An easy and comfortable plan considering that all queues will be skipped and all the tickets are included.
Includes all tickets to the Mosque-cathedral, Synagogue and the Alcazar of the Christian Kings.
Booking beforehand is always recommendable in order to guarantee a good service and availability.
Meeting point: Calle Ángel de Saavedra, 5 (Córdoba A Pie office)
Start time: 9.50h from Tuesday to Saturday
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 20/03/2020
- Date available to: 30/12/2021
- Additional information: Meeting point: Calle Ángel de Saavedra, 5 (Córdoba A Pie office) Start time: 9.50h from Tuesday to Saturday
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CÓRDOBA A PIE - MÁLAGA A PIE - GRANADA TOURS
Information supplied by the provider
La Judería (Jewish Quarter)
Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos
Other activities you may find interesting
€915 per person (including taxes)
Muntania proposes you the opportunity to discover the ... (+See more)
Santa Cruz de la Palma