Paleontological Expedition in the Albarracín Mountains
Throughout a full weekend we will present the geological history of this territory, through an extensive tour of the points of greatest geological and paleontological interest, which includes several guided visits to paleontological sites where we will make fossil traces, itineraries guided, exhibition of fossils and interpretive walk with a paleontologist specialized in dinosaur footprints.
It includes the services of mountain guide and biologist interpreter of the nature, didactic talk about Paleontology, accident insurance and VAT. It does not include the transfer of the participants to the meeting point, neither lodging nor maintenance.
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 23/11/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Several scheduled dates throughout the year. Check our website.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GRAELLSIA ECOTURISMO
Information supplied by the provider