Deer bellowing in Cantabrian Mountains
Weekend dedicated to the tracking and observation of deer buzz in the environment of the Picos de Europa. The activity consists in the realization of several guided interpretive routes through the Cantabrian forests where the bellowing takes place during the period of estrus of the deer. The price includes the services of mountain guide and biologist interpreter of nature during the two days, optical material (binoculars, ground-based telescopes), accident insurance and VAT. Does not include transportation to the meeting point, lodging or meals. Recommended to take enough warm clothes, as discreet as possible.
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Posada de Valdeón (León)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 21/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Available between the months of September and October.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GRAELLSIA ECOTURISMO
Information supplied by the provider