Day Tour: Corrubedo Sand Dunes & Barbanza Region
Those who love pure nature, Celtic culture and panoramic views, will certainly enjoy this experience.
This area of Galicia, the Barbanza, has been the setting of one of the most international Spanish movies, “The Sea Inside”.
In this tour you will be able to experience The Dunes of Corrubedo Natural Park, Carregal and Vixan lakes, and enjoy the scenery from the Curota Viewpoint. If the weather is good, you will be able to see from Cape Finisterre to Santa Tecla Hill, on the boarder with Portugal.
We will also take you Baroña Neolithic Fortified Settlement, and the Dolmen of Axeitos. We will finally stop in Noia, a small fishing town.
Departure: from your hotel in Santiago
Time: 9:00 / 9:30 (flexible)
We will be back at 19:00 approx.
This tour is operated upon request (price from 4 pax)
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Ribeira (A Coruña)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 13/06/2016
- Date available to: 30/06/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GaliWonders SL
Information supplied by the provider
Corrubedo San Dunes