Camino de Santiago - Portuguese Coastal Way
The Portuguese Coastal Camino is a fairly recent route which has just obtained an official recognition.
This option begins in the Portuguese city of Porto, and it goes all along the coast up to the Galician boarder, almost in parallel with the inland Portuguese Camino.
Once in Redondela both Caminos join together on the same path until Santiago.
Although it is quite a new route, it is becoming very popular; many Pilgrims decide to follow this Camino every year, surely due to the spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Arrival in Baiona, beginning of the last 100 km of the Portuguese Coastal Camino
Day 2: Baiona– Vigo (23 km)
Day 3: Vigo – Redondela (15 km)
Day 4: Redondela – Pontevedra (20 km)
Day 5: Pontevedra – Caldas de Rei (21 km)
Day 6: Caldas de Rei – Padrón (19 km)
Day 7: Padrón – Santiago (24,5 km)
Day 8: Check out Santiago
7 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION (PRIVATE BEDROOM AND PRIVATE BATHROOM)
HALF BOARD (EXCEPT IN VIGO & SANTIAGO)
24 HOURS EMERGENCY PHONE
WALKING NOTES AND MAPS
- Price: €670 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 13/06/2016
- Date available to: 30/04/2030
- Additional information: FLEXIBLE DATES FLEXIBLE TOUR
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GaliWonders SL
Information supplied by the provider
Portuguese Coastal Way
Cathedral of Santiago