Lighthouse Trail - Part 2
This spectacular route will take you over 200 km of wild Atlantic coast, from Malpica to Finisterre, the heart of the Costa da Morte (the Coast of Death).
The Lighthouse Way passes through some of the most iconic lighthouses of Galicia, like Faro Vilán, Roncudo, Nariga… part of the heritage of the Costa da Morte.
On your way, you will leave behind wild beaches, small fishing villages and breathtaking cliffs. You will be able to enjoy spectacular views and the gastronomy of this area, linked to the sea.
This unique route will allow you to know one of the most genuine and unspoiled regions of Spain, and enjoy its unquestionable beauty.
Join us on this adventure!
Check in the first accommodation
Day 2: Arou – Camariñas (26 Km)
Day 3: Camariñas – Muxía (32 Km)
Day 4: Muxía – Nemiña (24 Km)
Day 5: Nemiña – Finisterre (26 Km)
DAY 6: Check Out
5 NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION (PRIVATE ROOM WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM)
LUGGAGE TRANSFER FROM ACCOMMODATION TO ACCOMMODATION
24 HOURS EMERGENCY PHONE
- Price: €650 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian.Portuguese
Fisterra (A Coruña)
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 13/06/2016
- Date available to: 30/06/2029
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GaliWonders SL
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€40 per person (including taxes)
Funny Route 1. ... (+See more)