Savour the experience of sailing on the Eco Slim, Europe's biggest eco-catamaran, which has been adapted to sail in winter and summer. This environmentally friendly vessel will take you along the Barcelona coastline while you enjoy magnificent views and discover the benefits of sustainable sailing.
You can take a unique 40-minute trip from Barcelona harbour, where you'll find out about the latest maritime technology in the old port, the Port Vell. Or you can sail as far as the Olympic Marina, enjoying unique views of Barcelona from the sea and exploring terra firma, returning to port in another boat inside the established time period.
In addition to these trips, you'll be able to hire a catamaran to make alternative plans with your friends and family. For instance, you could follow a regatta or get a close-up look at a firework display, see an air show or watch the sun set over the sea.
What does your booking include?:
- Eco-catamaran trip lasting 40 to 45 minutes.
- Audio commentary in English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Price: €7.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 40 Minutes
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Information supplied by the provider