G Experiència: Gaudí in 4D
G Experience is a unique interactive 4D exhibit that brings together the life and work of Gaudí. The experience is as innovative as the architectural language of Antoni Gaudí itself. It combines history and technology in an audiovisual spectacle that won't fail to impress.
At G Experience you'll be able to find out about the Catalan architect's life and work, from his birth in Reus in 1852, to his death in Barcelona in 1926. Large interactive panels in nine languages allow you to gain a greater insight into the aspects of his life and work you are most interested in. You'll also be able to see a model of Park Güell and another of the Hotel Attraction, a project Gaudí designed for New York which never came to fruition.
The most amazing part of the G Experience is the Scope screen, which provides a true 4D audiovisual experience. With its surround sound, moving seats and special effects, you can discover, first hand, how nature inspired Gaudí's creations and so you can see his mainiconic landmarks from a new perspective.
What does your booking include?:
- Admission to G Experience.
- Price: €8.1 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,195 per person (including taxes)
Castilla y Leon province (north of Madrid) is home to ... (+See more)
€105 per person (including taxes)
- Enjoy a full day tour of Toledo, the City of the ... (+See more)
€1,459 per person (including taxes)
Travel around the fishing towns and the oldest streets ... (+See more)