Sailing Boat Tours
Enjoy Barcelona's urban landscape from the sea as you become one of the crew members on a 12-metre sailboat with a professional skipper who will take you on this Mediterranean private voyage that can last between two hours and a whole day.
The trips depart daily from the Olympic Marina and travel along the coastline as far as the old harbour, the Port Vell, where you'll see cruisers in their berths. Your last view before returning to the Olympic Marina will be the Maremagnum and the Columbus Monument. On the all-day trips, if weather conditions allow, and depending on the time of year, you'll be able to have a swim out at sea. During the trip the boat will moor at a marina where you'll be able to disembark and eat at your leisure, or drop anchor off the coast so you can enjoy a meal on board.
What does your booking include?:
- 12-metre sail boat trip (2h, 4h or 8 hours, depending on the selected option).
- Price: €45.6 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 07/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2030
- Category of the activity: Water sports
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Turisme de Barcelona
Information supplied by the provider