Caravaca Pilgrimage place
In Caravaca de la Cruz we will discover why it is the fith pilgrimage place in the world and appointed by the Holy See “In perpetuum” Jubilee Year where a plenary indulgence can be acquired. We will visiti the Castle and Sanctuary of the Vera Cruz, the Museum of fiesta with its kings’ and sultans’ costumes, together with the embroidered in gold and silk robes of the popular Caballos del Vino, indisputable protagonists of one of the most emblematic festivities of the region.
We will also see the first rice paddles with Denominación de Origen or D.O. (certificate of origin) in the world as it is Calasparra’s rice.
What is incluided
1. Pick-up and return to the hotel or meeting point as stated in the voucher.
2. Transportation by top of the range coach or minibus with Wi-Fi.
3. Official tourist guide in Spanish and English (ask about other languages)
4. Entrance fees to the sites included in the program.
5. Water during the trip.
6. Tastings / Wine tasting.
7. Typical lunch.
8. Travel insurance.
- Price: €100 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Pedro del Pinatar (Murcia)
Alcázares, Los (Murcia)
San Javier (Murcia)
- Duration: 1 Day, 8 Hours,
- Date available from: 14/06/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2022
- Additional information: Regular departure every Thursday from the Mar Menor to other points of departure and departure dates check Departure guaranteed with a group of 10 people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: MURCIA GO!
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€6,970 per person (including taxes)
We offer a trip over the very western Pyrenees and the ... (+See more)