Guided tours in natural environment. Moratalla
Guided by a local tourism official guide for the natural environment of Moratalla, one of the largest municipalities of Spain and with the greatest proportion of natural areas protected by the Red Natura 2000 in Región de Murcia.
More than 10 different itineraries to choose, to see and know the environmental, ecological, archeological, geological, anthropological and historical of one of the most unknown areas of the Region de Murcia. Various modalities. Also possible in Mountain Bike (MTB).
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 11/10/2018
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking. Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior
- Organising company: TURISMO RURAL MURCIA.ES
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€45 per person (including taxes)
Discover the island of Lanzarote and all its contrasts ... (+See more)