Flamenco in Café Ziryab
Café Ziryab is a new flamenco place in Madrid. Our tablao opened it´s doors the 1rst of september, 2015. We offer high quality Flamenco for those who already form part of the flamenco world, as well as for a general audience interested in this wonderful and rich artform, declared Intangible Heritage of Humanity by the UNESCO.
Our shows include Cuadro Flamenco from Wednesday to Saturday at 9 pm, with different artists every week or two, showing a great variety of styles in dancing, guitar and singing.
Café Ziryab is also a place to enjoy a good wine and delicious tapa, gather with friends, in an intimate and well decorated place, before or after the shows, or on Sundays afternoons, having a drink or one of our teas and cakes.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 1 Hours, 20 Minutes
- Date available from: 12/05/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Wednesday to Sunday at 21.30h Openning at 20.00h
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Flamenco
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Café Ziryab Tablao Flamenco
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€50 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy the magic of Madrid at dusk with a Sightseeing ... (+See more)
€900 per person (including taxes)
Spanish in Nature is a home/school focused on Spanish ... (+See more)
€860 per person (including taxes)
Join us to live one of the best gastronomic festivals ... (+See more)