Private Stargazing session. Málaga (ANDALUSIA)
After spending the day visiting Malaga, discovering its museums, culture and gastronomy, we would be delighted to show you how fascinating its sky is. In the heart of a natural environment, far away from the light pollution, a qualified monitor will reveal to you stars, planets and galaxies that you will be able to see by yourself by means of an astronomical telescope.
Enjoy a beautiful night under the stars and learn the secrets of our Universe and how it works. An unique experience you will not forget.
- Meeting at the observation point with the monitor.
- Welcome and introduction to the activity.
- An introductory talk about astronomy.
- Workshop on the recognition of stars and constellations.
- Stargazing using a high quality telescope.
- A toast with a glass of wine under the stars.
- Souvenir astrophotography session.
Price based on two people. In case of larger groups (families or friends), please ask for special conditions.
- Price: €155 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 15/10/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Families. Young people
- Organising company: AstroÁndalus
Information supplied by the provider
Axarquia night sky in Malaga.
Stargazing session with telescopes.
Private stargazing session.
Other activities you may find interesting
€130 per person (including taxes)
Always wished you were a cowboy and dream to live an ... (+See more)
€530 per person (including taxes)
Travelling on the route of the Caliphate is an ... (+See more)