Gastronomy & cultural visits in "Peaks of Europe"
This rural hotel is located in the "Picos de Europa", between the town of Potes and Fuente Dé, where is the famous cable car across the Picos de Europa. It is ideal for hiking in the national park. Its restaurant offers one of the best cuisines in the area with local and regional dishes of high quality.
2 nights with breakfast + 1 typical dinner+ visits to a cheese factory and a marc cellar.
Dinner is in the hotel restaurant where local products and typical dishes of the mountain lebaniega work. The most commonly used products are meats, local cheeses and fresh fish from the Cantabrian coast.
Visits consist of the following :
Marc Cellar : "El Coeteron" is a marc cellar located just a few minutes from the hotel where you can see the manufacturing process of this typical drink with taste included.
"Las Brañas" cheese factory : Located 20 minutes from the hotel, you can see the process of making cheese in "The Peaks of Europe" and try it.
- Price: €59.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 10/05/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: You can also catch the same pack in a superior room at an extra cost of 10 €. In the months of July and August this package is not available, but in the standard rates we also include these visits and the possibility of dinner.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Nature
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Hotel Posada Peñas Arriba
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€10 per person (including taxes)
The Astronomical Observatory of Calar Alto is the ... (+See more)