On this guide visit of Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See, we will discover the secrets of the world's largest Gothic Temple and the third of all Christendom.
During the tour we will know its history and the main construction phases of the building, the remains of the Almohad mosque on Court of the Oranges or the Giralda. We will enjoy the best panoramic of Seville, incredible Gothic naves and vaults, the Renaissance works such as the Royal Chapel, main sacristy and the Chapterhouse.
We will also know other unique elements such as the Choir, the Main Altarpiece, the tomb of Christopher Columbus and an important collection of works of art.
Meeting point: Door of the Lizard in Seville Cathedral.
Finish point: Door of Forgiveness in Seville Cathedral.
2:00 hours tour
17€ Non-resident adults in Seville
8€ Resident adults in Seville
12€ Pensioners and students
4€ teenager (14 - 17 years)
Kids free children under 14 years
It includes entrance to the monument. Accreditation is required.
- Price: €8 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 16/05/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SEVILLAtur
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€26.75 per person (including taxes)
Ares del Maestre is one of the most picturesque ... (+See more)
Ares del Maestrat