Make a local recipe with organic products
Experience Making a local recipe with products that are 100% local from Lanzarote and organic.
Put the apron and hat on and choose one of the recipes available, grab your basket and pick the products you need as if you were at the market. Follow the instructions given until you have finished your recipe with ingredients that are 100% organic and grown in Lanzarote at the Finca Tres Peñas farm. Once you’re done, you will have learnt a new recipe and you will also be able to taste your delicious dish.
Ask about the wide range of recipes available.
- Price: €3 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
San Bartolomé (Lanzarote)
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 15/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Opening hours: Monday to Sunday 10:15 – 17:15 N. of Participants: 2 – 4
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote
Information supplied by the provider
100% ecological products of the island