Tour "Monumental Toledo"
Get to know the Imperial City by visiting its most emblematic monument, the First Cathedral. Explore the Jewish Quarter, stroll along its narrow streets and let us show you the inside of the Saint Mary the White Synagogue and the Monastery of Saint John of the Kings, completing the tour with our grande finale, visiting “The Burial of the Lord of Orgaz,” a masterpiece by El Greco, in the Santo Tome church.
Available only in Spanish.
Private tours availables in English, French, German, Italian.
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 18/03/2016
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Additional information: Sunday to Friday
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Destino Toledo
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€65 per person (including taxes)
Discover the perfect break: a full of History one-day ... (+See more)