Wine and Spanish escapade
This escapade will enable you to learn Spanish through a wine thematic experience, both in and out of the classroom. Experience some of Ronda’s fantastic vineyards and wineries while enjoying master classes undertaken in Spanish that teach you about local wines. With home cooking classes, you will learn how to perfectly pair these wines with the traditional Spanish dishes that you will make in the home of a local food enthusiast, using fresh, local, organic and seasonal ingredients with the help of adapted Spanish materials.
- Price: €450 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 4 Day
- Date available from: 09/02/2017
- Date available to: 15/12/2019
- Additional information: Your accommodation and breakfast is included in the price as well as an organic lunch at the vineyard and dinner with the home cooking classes. In addition to this, three hours of classroom Spanish per day and visits to the wineries, picnics in the vineyards and home cooking experience are also all included.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish. Gastronomy. Cookery courses. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: ENTRELENGUAS
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
The best "pizzaiolo" of the world speaks Spanish and ... (+See more)