This activity is perfect if you are an organic lover who wants to learn about local products, if learning the ropes or just looking for an alternative, relaxing place to practise your Spanish. You’ll gain an insight as to what it is to work on an organic garden here in Ronda with local gardeners and you’ll learn how to grow delicious organic vegetables and sweet-smelling flowers. Experience local life and enjoy Slow Tourism and Slow Food with us!
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 08/04/2016
- Date available to: 01/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Agrotourism. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ENTRELENGUAS
Information supplied by the provider
Organic and local products Ronda
Learn about the organic agriculture with local gardeners in our organic garden in Ronda, Andalusia. Spain. Slow Food and Slow Tourism in Malaga, Ronda.
Other activities you may find interesting
€30 per person (including taxes)
From Toledo City, we will lead you to Montes de Toledo ... (+See more)