Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán Stadium Tour
FEEL SEVILLA FC. Discover the new era of the Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán Stadium, which has been remodelled spectaculary. Built in 1958, it has hosted countless historic football matches such as the 1982 World Cup Semi-Final, 1986 European Cup Final and matches of Sevilla FC in the Spanish League, Cup and European Competitions such as the UEFA Europa League and UEFA Champions League. The visit inludes 1890 Room, Trophy Room, Presidential Box, Press Room, Changing Room, Tunnel, Benches, Pitch and Mix Zone.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 16/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: - Friday: 4.30 pm - 5.30 pm - 6.30 pm. - Saturday: 10.30 am - 11.30 am - 12.30 am. Visit timings could be modified or cancelled depending on if the first team is training in the stadium or other events. If this happens, communication would be made via club media. Visits are not available on match days.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Sevilla FC
Information supplied by the provider
Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán Stadium.
Sevilla FC Changing Room.
A match in Ramón Sánchez-Pizjuán Stadium
Other activities you may find interesting
€78.5 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy an unforgettable day in the Natural Park of Lake ... (+See more)
Puebla de Sanabria
€49 per person (including taxes)
Discover all the secrets of making wine and cava with ... (+See more)
Vilafranca del Penedès
€684 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy Cantabria Itinerary: Day 1: Arrive at the ... (+See more)
Santillana del Mar, ...