Andalucía Auténtica. Light, color, tradition, gastronomy..
We are in the ranch La Doma Plaza de Tientas, in the countryside, surrounded by eucalyptus, wild cattle and horses.
All of our activities are about living and enjoying the authentic atmosphere of the Andalusian countryside, surrounded by all the different aspects of rural life.
The Experience includes:
Andalusian Breakfast – A typical Andalusian breakfast includes toast, olive oil, ham, coffee, juice etc.
Horse-drawn Carriage Rides – Ride around the farm. Different routes show wetlands and farmhouses.
Food with an open bar – Enjoy Andalusian food, rice, barbecue or roast beef outdoors, accompanied by appetizers such as Spanish omelette and ham. The open bar lasts for a total of three hours.
Tienta – Learn the art of bullfighting under the guidance of a professional bullfighter.
We have an Equestrian farm with spectacular horses, a recreational area and bull-ring where you can "deal" /“lidiar” heifer or watch a wonderful show of horsemanship.
We have a rustic house, with the capacity for 50 people seated - perfectly conditioned and equipped. With all necessary amenities and a kitchen that offers the best homemade meals to attendees. One of our special dishes, roast beef, is cooked with carbon outdoors, with barbecues and paellas made in a unique environment.
In addition, the fireplace offers a cozy, intimate and warm atmosphere.
We also go on hiking routes from the farm to explore the natural environment and enjoy the scenery outdoors.
We provide transportation from the airport, from the city center as well as other places providing you inform our staff where you are located.
- Price: €175 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 28/03/2018
- Date available to: 28/03/2020
- Additional information: Please check for special dates and discounts for big groups.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Sport and adventure. Equestrian tourism. Gastronomy. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: IMAGO CITY EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider
Special local gastronomy.
Light, color, tradition and nature.
An ideal place for any celebration.
Space for fun.