Meet us in the meeting point for take-off. Once all of our guests have checked in, you will receive a brief orientation from our hospitality staff, and then it’s off to the launch site!
Upon arrival to our launch site you will have the opportunity to see the final steps of our balloons being inflated. Once everyone has been comfortably assisted into the baskets ....it’s time to fly!
Get ready for the ride of your life! Launching at sunrise when the winds are light and temperature is cool is a very exhilarating experience in itself, once the balloon leaves the ground you feel as though you are becoming one with the crisp morning air. Before you know it, you are peacefully floating above the landscapes. Ballooning offers a unique perspective giving you a new appreciation for the true beauty of the region.
All good things must come to an end; however the fun is definitely not over yet. Once you land, we host a Spanish cava Brunch celebration in the landing spot. There you will have the opportunity to revel in the experience you all just shared while sipping on Cava and enjoying a typical Spanish brunch that will have you going back for more. After that our balloon guests our hospitality staff will bring you back to the meeting point.
- Price: €165 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 12/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: In Segovia we have balloon ride daily but you must check our flying schedule for the others spots.
- Category of the activity: Premium Spain. Aerial tours
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Siempre en las nubes
Information supplied by the provider
Balloon ride in Segovia
Balloon ride in Toledo
Balloon ride in Aranjuez
Balloon ride in Salamanca
Balloon ride in Valladolid
Balloon ride in Mérida, Extremadura
Other activities you may find interesting
€225 per person (including taxes)
Cadiz, considered the oldest city in Western Europe, is ... (+See more)