Cartagena 2h guided tour
Start this guided tour of Cartagena along the road to a castle known as “La Concepcion”, and marvel at the panoramic views of the Royal Marine, the quayside, and the Modernist city center of Cartagena.
Along the Calle Mayor you’ll get a general idea about the economic boom of the 19th century. The Town Hall, for example, is a triangular-shaped building featuring 3 different façades. The Cervantes House boasts a façade featuring the white belvederes that are typical of Cartagena. You’ll also see the Grand Hotel, which was built in the style of the Viennese and French Modernist schools. The hotel’s 2 façades are joined by a rotunda crowned by a spectacular dome.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 06/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Quality Tours Mariola
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€93.25 per person (including taxes)
If you like walking in an authentic arabic quarter at ... (+See more)