Sailing in Altea and enjoy natural Serra Gelada parc
Enjoy sailing with Rumboaltea. You can live an unforgettable experience sailing in the Mediterranean Sea. You will discover one of the most beautiful parts of the Alicante coast, the Serra Gelada and its cliffs. This saw and seabed surrounding form a set of incalculable ecological and environmental value, which together with the cultural and historical richness of their environment ecosystems, took his statement in March 2005 as a maritime-terrestrial Natural Park (the first category), covering a total protected area of 5,564 has., of which 88% correspond to the marine environment.
You can snorkel in the crystal clear waters, swim or sunbathe, besides participating in the work of sailing.
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
Altea (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 28/01/2016
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Additional information: PRICE FOR 1/2 DAY IN LOW SEASON, MINIMUN 6 PAX, MAX 8 PAX
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior
- Organising company: RUMBOALTEA CHARTER
Information supplied by the provider
ENJOYING THE SAILING
SERRA GELADA PARC