Sailing in a traditional llaüt mallorquín
Take a private ride with us on a traditional Majorcan Llaüt, a wooden boat with the triangular latin-sail carefully restored.
Come with us and discover the best-kept secret bays of Majorca’s coast! During the trip you can go snorkeling in cristal-clear waters and try a selection of typical Majorcan food like pa amb oli, trampó, Majorcan cheese and best wines etc. Enjoy the most authentic experience in the Mediterranean Sea!
6 people maximun
Fishing is possible under request, ask for it!
Free transfer (not rural zones)
- Price: €350 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 27/10/2017
- Date available to: 30/11/2019
- Category of the activity: Premium Spain. Private tours. Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Mallorcadiving
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€105 per person (including taxes)
From Cottage Antonio, with up to 6 people, it has 3 ... (+See more)