For about four km we walk with our guide down an old Roman road and the first road to Santiago until the twelfth century.
We will reach the old paths of the Celtic tribe of the Berones along the banks of two rivers, the Reláchigo and Tirón. We finish in the gardens of a chapel with a picnic lunch.
A tour full of forgotten history that explains to you what was once important.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
Herramélluri (La Rioja)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 07/11/2018
- Date available to: 07/11/2019
- Additional information: 24,25,31 december vacances 1 January vacances
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Organising company: TRAVELOJA
Information supplied by the provider
A millennial experience
Other activities you may find interesting
€72 per person (including taxes)
Come to see the most important natural space in Europe! ... (+See more)