Northern Spain from Madrid in 8 days
Day 1: MADRID - ZARAGOZA - BILBAO
Departure from Madrid to Zaragoza. Short stop to continue to Bilbao. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: BILBAO - SANTILLANA - SANTANDER
Breakfast, panoramic of the city of Bilbao and walking through its historic centre. Continue towards Santillana del Mar with a short stop and destination to Santander. Dinner and accommodation
Day 3: SANTANDER - COVADONGA - OVIEDO
Breakfast. Departure towards the Picos de Europa and arrive at Covadonga. Then continue to Oviedo. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: OVIEDO - GIJÓN - LUGO Breakfast. Departure to Gijón and short panoramic tour. Continued by Luarca, Ribadeo and Lugo. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: LUGO - LA CORUÑA
Breakfast. Departure to La Coruña and brief panorama of the city. Dinner and overnight.
Day 6: LA CORUÑA - SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
Breakfast. Departure towards Santiago de Compostela. Visit of the city. Afternoon off. Dinner and overnight.
Day 7: SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA - RÍAS BAJAS - VIGO Breakfast and departure to the R Continue to Vigo. Dinner and overnight.
Day 8: VIGO - MADRID
Breakfast. Return to Madrid.
- Price: €865 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
La Coruña (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 26/05/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2023
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€5 per person (including taxes)
ANOTHER ASPECT OF THE OUTSTANDING CULTURAL VALUES OF ... (+See more)