Albarracín walking Tour
- Sign up for a tour in Albarracín, touring with a guide the most beautiful places of its historic center.
- Discover what to see in one of the most beautiful villages in Spain.
- Explore the Casa-Museo Noble de los Perez y Toyuela , from s. XVII to know how it was lived in the Albarracín of the
- Ends the visit with a tasting of typical products of the Sierra de Albarracín.
- Guided walking tour of 1 hour 30 minutes in Albarracín
- Entrance and guided visit to the Noble House-Museum of the Pérez y Toyuela from the s. XVII
- Tasting of typical products from the Sierra de Albarracín: deer, wild boar or cheese sausages
- Price: €4.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 02/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€497 per person (including taxes)
Live a true Bandolera Night, Creative Tourism. ... (+See more)
€85 per person (including taxes)
Complete and spectacular half-day bicycle experience ... (+See more)
San Sebastián, ...