Málaga Walking Tour: Roman Theater and Alcazaba
- Explore the Roman Theater and the Alcazaba to learn about its history.
- Take a trip back in time to get to know two of the most important moments of the Roman times of Augustus and the
- Enjoy from the Alcazaba the beautiful panoramic views of the city.
- Guided walking tour of Malaga (approx. 1:30 hours)
- Official guide
- Entrance to the Roman Theater and the Alcazaba
- Price: €13 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 25/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider
Málaga Walking Tour
Other activities you may find interesting
€12 per person (including taxes)
Join this guided tour, one of the most representatives ... (+See more)
€190 per person (including taxes)
It is a journey of pure mountain bike that passes ... (+See more)
Iruela, La, ...