Toledo City Tour Hop On Hop Off bus
Discover the sights of Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with Toledo City Tour Hop on Hop off Bus.
Explore at your leisure the architectural and artistic heritage of Toledo all day long with 24 hours unlimited travel ticket for the double-decker tourist bus. Get on and get off the bus where you prefer within the stops along the route.
Churches, synagogues, mosques, convents, walls, bridges and towers…. There is a lot of cultural and artistic places to enjoy in this unique city.
The Toledo City Tour Hop on Hop off Bus route departs from the Alcazar (Army Museum). Here, the bus waits 15 minutes and begins the route to take you throughout the main sights of the city, such as the Zocodover Square, the main square of the city, the Puerta de Bisagra city gate and the Mirador del Valle viewpoint (outside the city walls), where the bus make a stop for 5 minutes. From there you will admire beautiful views of Toledo and take photos.
You will learn about the history and the monuments of Toledo by a multilingual audio system.
Adapted for people with reduced mobility, the buses are fully air-conditioned, and also have a sliding roof in case of rain.
And if you still want more in Toledo, join on a walking tour from the Zocodover Square to the Jewish Quarter. Relax while walking the city accompanied by an official guide. You will have the opportunity to admire the outsides of great monuments of Toledo and also visit historical underground spaces of the city.
At the end of the walking tour, you will taste a delicious glass of Wine and a Tapa (included in the price) in a typical tavern of Toledo.
- 24h unlimited travel ticket for Toledo hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus.
- Multilingual audio guide.
- Individual headphones for the audio guide.
- Toledo Walking Tour (if you purchase the option 24h unlimited travel ticket & Walking Tour)
- Glass of Spanish wine and a traditional Spanish Tapa (if you purchase the option 24h unlimited travel tick
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 14/07/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2025
- Additional information: The bus departs from 9:30h to 20:00h in Summer and from 10:00h to 17:00h in Winter.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider