Discover Macarena quarter beyond its walls
Macarena quarter is well-known for the walls, the arch, the basilica, and the Lady that bears its name, however, most people who approach to them does not pass from this point and they leave without knowing a surroundings full of pleasant surprises.
Don´t allow only to be shown the typical places and discover the heritage that this popular Sevillian quarter encloses: "mudéjar" churchs, winding streets, legends, interesting historial characthers and events, and a rich industrial heritage are waiting for yo in this walking tour where you will discover the essence of this zone of Seville.
Will you join us to discover Macarena quarter and its surroundings?
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: It is recommended to avoid the evenings on July and August from 14:00 to 20:00. Only available in one language per route. Minimum 5 people - max. 20 people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Aires Creativos
Information supplied by the provider
The wall,arch and basilic of La Macarena
The pellet tower
The wood storehouse
Alameda de Hércules
Marquises of Lebrija´s Palace
Other activities you may find interesting
€145 per person (including taxes)
Vilafranca is landscape. ... (+See more)
Vilafranca del Penedès