Greenway of the Sierra
The Greenway of the Sierra, which no train has ever crossed, has a lenght of 36km and its located at the foot of the southernmost sierras of the peninsula, between the towns of Puerto Serrano and Olvera. This exceptional journey that goes next to the banks of numerous rivers, passes through places as spectacular as the rock of Zaframagón, one of the most populated vulture reserves in Europe.
Our itinerary will take you through char-ming small towns, where you can enjoy a unique cuisine, its popular festivals and share your time with local people. In the city of Ronda, we will have the opportunity to learn about the process of making the best wines of the region and learn how to make some traditional Andalusian dishes. Visit crafts workshops, mills and cattle ranches, will be some of the activities that will comple-ment this Andalusian tour.
Day 1, pick up at Malaga’s airport and transfer to the city to enjoy a tapas route through some of the local taverns. In the afternoon, a guided tour.
Day 2, transfer to Olvera and first stage along the Greenway of the Sierra to Coripe, stopping at the Old Navalagrulla Station.
Day 3, in the morning, our second stage will start at the Interpretation Center of Zaframagón. Lunch at a local tavern and return to Olvera in the afternoon for accommodation.
Day 4, transfer to Ronda to visit a family-owned winery of organic wines with a paella workshop and in the afternoon an authentic cattle ranch of horses and bulls.
Day 5, transfer to Malaga to visit the Picasso Museum and free time before leaving for the airport.
Included: Vehicle and transfers, half board accommodation (water and wine in meals). Indicated activities. Bike rental. Tickets and visits. Basic travel assistance insurance and local taxes.
- Price: €665 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 01/08/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Gastronomy. Cookery courses. Wine tourism. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISMO VIVENCIAL
Information supplied by the provider
Greenways to the highest extent
Going to Coripe
Zaframagon Visitors Center
Tajo de Ronda