A night tour in Santa Cruz
A historical and literary tour to the most visited place in Seville with the magic of the night as background is the best ambassador of the city.
In this walk we will discover how these narrow streets made history or how poets made singular places become world famous (fragments of poems will be read in the walk).
In short, a tour you cannot miss.
Meeting point : Entrance of the Archbishop’s Palace, Virgen de los Reyes square.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 40 Minutes
- Date available from: 25/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/03/2021
- Additional information: Horario: Everyday at 21h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Conocer Sevilla
Information supplied by the provider
A night tour in Santa Cruz.
Santa Cruz´s streets
Santa Cruz quarter