Private Tour Jerez
Two hours tour around the city, discovering the history hidden in it medieval streets, the legends, testimonies, manors and palaces.
Accompany your routes with a glass of wine unique in the whole world and enjoy a Flamenco Show or a Horses Show. The people who come to Jerez cannot miss any facets of the three cultures.
In our Private Tour in Jerez we include the possibility to enter in a winery during the tour.
Possibility of visiting a winery during the tour
During this tour you will discover:
Alcazar and medieval walls: Discover the medieval Jerez!
Assumption square or Escribano square.
Porvera street, manorial houses and Palaces
Calle Larga (Long Street)
Gallo Azul (blue cock)
Mercado de Abastos (Central Market)
San Miguel's church and Flamenco neighborhood
Train station with history
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
2.5 hours Private guided tour
Expert multilingual guide
Small group: max 6people
Tips to the guide (not mandatory)
Food or drinks
- Price: €125 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Jerez de la Frontera (Cadiz)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Prices: 125 € total (group 1 to 6 people) 21 € p.p. every extra person Schedule: Every Day Every hour, from 9.00 am to 2.00 pm Booking mandatory Meeting point: Plaza del Arenal, front of the tourst office
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Get to know legendary Seville and its history from a ... (+See more)
€23.75 per person (including taxes)
The Itinerantur team and our bikes will guide you into ... (+See more)
Castellón de la Plana