Day Trip from Madrid to Toledo
Surrounded by the river Tajo and bronzed by the Castilian sun, Toledo remains a symbol of the majesty of the three Mediterranean cultures in the Middle Age: Jewish, Arabic and Christian.
Its architectural beauty, its stunning multiculturality, its mouthwatering gastronomy and its warm and sunny weather make Toledo the best destination for a day trip, a journey to the past.
Our trips are organised for very small groups (1-4 people). They are personalised and take into account the group's needs and preferences.
Program of the day: See the Program
Pickup at hotel
Expert and multilingual guide
Entrance to six monuments (churches, mosque and synagogue)
Return to hotel
Entrance and guided tour in the Cathedral (additional fee 20 € per group and 11 € per person)
- Price: €228.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Information supplied by the provider