Madrid Free Tour
Experience the real and unforgettable tour about Madrid’s history. We will visit all the city’s highlights in a journey full of anecdotes and stories about old and modern times that will make you smile but also will provide essential information about our city’s rich past.
Why is Free our Madrid Walking Tour? You choose the price!
Duration: (approx. 3 hours)
365 days of the year (Rain or Shine)
In this Madrid Free Tour we will walk the streets of the old city centre, known as the Madrid de los Austrias (Habsburg Madrid) and Madrid de los Borbones (Bourbon Madrid). We will end up at the Barrio de las Letras (Letters District), where most of the world famous Spanish writers used to live in the XVI - XVII centuries.
This itinerary may be considered a "must" for those who come to Madrid for the first time or for those interested in knowing the story of this wonderful city.
This Tour covers:
Plaza Mayor (City’s Main Square)
Puerta del Sol (Geographic City Centre)
Calle Mayor (High Street)
Plaza de la Villa (Medieval Main Square)
San Miguel Market
Puerta Cerrada Square
Jacinto Benavente Square
Santa Ana Square
- Price: €0.01 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Information supplied by the provider
Puerta del Sol
San Miguel market
Other activities you may find interesting
€363 per person (including taxes)
Taking off from Eivissa Airport we fly Ses Salinas ... (+See more)