Malaga Private Tour
The Private Tour by Pancho Tours in Malaga is the best way to enjoy the city.
Discover this amazing city with our experts local guides "City Lovers".
Our Private Tour deals with Malaga's oldest part and its history. Dating back to almost 800 BC Malaga is one of the oldest cities in the world.
The tour will pass by ruins from The Roman, Moorish and Christian civilizations including The Roman Theatre, The Alcazaba, The Cathedral of Malaga and St. John´s Church.
This tour covers:
Plaza de la Merced
Plaza del Obispo (Bishop's square)
Saint John's Church
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
2.5 hours Private Guided Tour
Expert multilingual guide
Small group: max 6 people
Tips to the guide (not mandatory)
Food or drinks
- Price: €125 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€195 per person (including taxes)
The package includes: - 2-night accommodation in a ... (+See more)