At the time of the Almoravids, Seville was the best walled city in Europe. Following the riots of 1868 the revolutionaries toppled much of those walls, leaving sections of Macarena, Puerta de Córdoba and Alcázar. In this route, we’ll show where were the doors of Seville, where they agreed carriages, its mysteries, their stories; and take a cycling tour of the historic round, seeing the defensive route of the old Seville. Puerta Carmona, Puerta Osario, Puerta Triana, reviewing all, stopping at each one. See other historic Seville, in addition to the monumental.
Including bilingual guide, water bottle, map and helmet for kids.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 10/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Every day, at 10:30h. and 17:30h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CENTERBICI
Information supplied by the provider
La Macarena, Seville