Following in the footsteps of the Iberian pig. One day
Departure from Sevilla in the morning for the mountains of Tentudía (Badajoz), 100 km. away by motorway. First stop to taste the typical Andalusian breakfast: bread with oil and ham.
We walk through the meadow, to meet the Iberian pig.
Visit dryer Iberian hams. Shopping.
Iberian pork tasting.
Departure for Sevilla in the afternoon.
Minimum group: 8 pax
- Price: €58 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Cabeza la Vaca (Badajoz)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 28/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/05/2020
- Additional information: Monday to Friday. availability
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Enjoying ham
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ALAVENTURA
Information supplied by the provider
Iberian pigs in the pasture
Iberian hams dryer
Other activities you may find interesting
€130 per person (including taxes)
Explore the paths of Sierra Nevada, enjoy spectacular ... (+See more)