Sherry Wine Tasting
Sherry is one of the treasures of the wine world, a singular wine that can go from a bright straw yellow Fino to a dark, ebony coloured Pedro Ximénez. There is a Sherry wine for every moment of the day or every occasion, -aperitif, accompanying a meal or as a dessert.
Jerez Region, located in the South-western Andalusia, is where Sherry wines are born and aged. This area enjoys special climatic and geographical conditions that make Sherry a unique wine: extreme summer hot temperatures that encounter the cooling breezes from the Atlantic and lime albariza soils.
This wine tasting is addapt for both experts and novice. It includes a palete of the following wine types:
Mosto: must from the presses, the raw material for the Sherry wines.
At the end of the session, guests will enjoy a glass of their favourite wine, accompanied by Spanish cheese and traditional charcutery.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 09/04/2016
- Date available to: 31/07/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Taller Andaluz de Cocina
Information supplied by the provider
Palete of coulours of Sherrys
Sherry wine tasting in Triana Market
Sherry wine tasting
Sherry Wine tasting
Sherri wine tasting in Sevilla
Other activities you may find interesting
€27 per person (including taxes)
Guided tour by an official guide of local tourism to ... (+See more)
€1,675 per person (including taxes)
Discover the cosmopolitan Bilbao and the elegant San ... (+See more)
San Sebastián, ...