Food Market Tour with Tasting
This market tour inside Triana Market -one of the oldest and most charming markets in Sevilla-, will sample the many gastronomic delights of Andalusia and Spain. Learn more about many local and seasonal products and taste a mouth-watering lot of foods starting with a typical breakfast with Churros, then other flavours such us Iberian ham, different types of olives, Manchego and Andalusian cheese, seasonal fruits, sweets, etc. Some of our tastings will be accompanied by Spanish - local wines and local beer.
Also, discover the fascinating history of the market and meet many vendors that have been there for generations.
Some of the stops and some of the more than 15 tastings:
Café con churros
Seasonal fruits that you most probably don't know
Olives from Seville
From the charcuterie: chorizo, loin and more
We encourage you to try everything on the tour as we have selected tastings that best exemplify our local ingredients and cuisine. Please, advice dietary restrictions or allergies. We can not provide susbtitutions for vegetarians.
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 29/08/2016
- Date available to: 31/07/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Taller Andaluz de Cocina
Information supplied by the provider
Seasonal fruits at Triana Market